About Me

My photo
I am Jennifer Taylor. I am married to Todd Taylor and I am the mother of the following most awesome children; Jamisen and his wife Torrie, Alexander and Thomas. I also have the cutest grandson in the whole world == Jayden. (Thank you Jay and Torrie) As everyone knows, there is never a dull moment in our lives. I decided it would be easier for everyone, especially me, if I posted a weekly blog to keep everyone up to date!! We'll see how often I actually do that!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

December 23, 2007

Here we go, my very first post. I am sitting here in Chico, California with a terrible head cold. Todd and Thomas are at Carmen's (Todd's cousin) house having dinner. I chose to lounge around in the hotel room and be on vacation today doing whatever I want to do (I've been on the computer all day -- unshowered, coughing, sneezing, runny nose). It's been great. Last night was Todd's family get together at Aunt Evelyn's house. It was AWESOME! I wish that Jay and Alex could have been there. I MISS YOU GUYS REALLY BAD!!!!! Todd had a great time and saw everybody that he had hoped to see. It was great to meet his family and watch the look on his face when he saw people that he hadn't seen for years. The best part for me was that Sharrill and the girls were there. I haven't seen them for ten years and I have missed them so bad!! The girls were absolutely beautiful and hugged me everytime I was by them. I am hoping to see them again on our way home. It has been great to be here with Todd and hear all of his stories about when he was growing up. Thomas has been kind of bored and is looking forward to going to San Francisco tomorrow or the next day. I'm thinking I should maybe go and take a shower and maybe go outside and get some fresh air before the day is over. Jenn

No comments: